Setting Print Options
Set the print options for your order once you have selected one or more documents to print. Tap Continue or the shopping cart icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
To set your print options:
- Tap the number in the Qty column for the first file in your cart. The quantity selection carousel opens.
- Swipe left on the quantity selection carousel until the number of copies you wish to order lines up under the pointer. Tap the Qty column again to close the carousel with your selection.
- Tap the Options column for the first tile document in your cart. The printing options screen appears.
- Browse the four different option bundles: Economy, Standard, Premium and Executive. Tap the one you want to use.
- If you like, you can customize your option bundle by tapping a specific category, such as Printing Color or Paper Stock, and swiping the selection carousel to change it.
- Tap the Apply Options button at the bottom of the screen when you are satisfied with your printing options. This returns you to the shopping cart with your options set.
- Some documents are eligible for two-sided printing. If this option is active, tap the Two-Sided column for the first file in your cart to change this setting.
- Repeat this process for all the documents in your cart. The total at the bottom of the page updates automatically when you add or remove options.
- Once you have set all of your printing options, tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
You can now complete your order by selecting a pick-up location.