Using the image uploader, you can select multiple images from different folders on your computer and upload them all at once.
- On the left menu, click Upload Logos and Images.
The upload tray appears.
- Click Upload Photos from My Computer.
- Select a destination for your images.
• To upload to a new album, enter a name for it in the Album Name field.
• To upload to an existing album, select it from the Choose Existing Album drop-down menu.
- Select images for upload using one of these two methods.
• Drag images from your hard drive onto the Drag & Drop Files Here text. If you are using a Mac, you can also drag images directly from the iPhoto application. You can select multiple files for dragging by pressing and holding the Ctrl (PC) or Cmd (Mac) button down while you click on the file names.
• Click the link Click to Select Your Photos to open a file browser. Find and click on the images you wish to upload (again using Ctrl or Cmd to select multiple files) and click Open.
A list of your selected images appears.
- To remove a file from the list, click the “ – ” symbol (Remove) next to its status.
Once you have selected all the images you would like to upload, select the check box to agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Upload. Keep the upload window open and remain on this page of the website until your upload has finished.
When your upload has finished, your images appear in My Library.
Note: When you upload a digital file to your online account, only a copy of it is placed in your account. The original file remains unchanged on your computer or mobile device. You can upload images from your computer’s hard drive, from a mobile device or directly from a digital camera connected to your computer.