With the image upload tool, you can select multiple images on your computer, smartphone or tablet and upload them all at once.
Once you’ve started to create a product, you can easily upload images.
1. In the left menu, click Add Image then click “Add new image” to open the image upload tool.
2. Select files from My Computer, Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive to upload.
3. Select a destination for your images:
• To upload to a new album, enter a name for the album in the Album Name field. If you leave the field blank, the album name defaults to today’s date.
•To upload to an existing album, choose the album name from the Choose Existing menu.
4. Choose images to upload using one of the methods below:
• My Computer – Drag images from your device onto the Drag & Drop window or click the “Select Your Photos” link to open a file browser and choose the images you wish to upload.
• Cloud sources – Connect to your cloud storage provider and select the files you wish to upload and click Import.
Tip: To delete an image from the list, simply click the X icon.
5. Once you have reviewed the list of images, select the check box to agree to the terms and conditions and upload.
Note: Don’t close the upload window or go to any other part of the website until your upload has finished.
6. When your upload has finished, your images appear in your image library.