With the image uploader you can select multiple images on your desktop computer, smartphone or tablet and upload them all at once.
To upload images:
1. On the left menu, click Upload Logos and Images.
The Select Source dialog box appears.
2. Click Upload Photos from My Computer.
3. Select a destination for your images:
• To upload to a new album, enter a name for the album in the Album Name field. If you leave the field blank, the album name defaults to today’s date.
• To upload to an existing album, choose the album name from the Choose Existing menu.
4. Choose images to upload using one of two methods:
• Drag images from your image library onto the Drag & Drop Files Here text.
• Click the link Click to Select Your Photos to open a file browser. Find and click the images you wish to upload.
A list of your chosen images appears. (Tip: To delete an image from the list, click the “ – ” icon.)
5. Once you have reviewed the list of images, select the check box to agree to the terms and conditions. Click Upload.
Don’t close the upload window or go to any other part of the Web site until your upload has finished.
When your upload has finished, your images appear in My Library.
Note: When you upload an image to your online account, only a copy of it is placed in your account. The original file remains unchanged on your computer or mobile device.